Services; exporters and importers
We aim to reinforce the advantages of global markets while controlling the risks.
Overall. The aim is to significantly increase youe net worth by enhancing returns and culling costs.
There are three key concepts, designed to identify:
- your initial position
- your optimal position
- strategies to achieve this position
the right questions to ask and the right places to look are often the
keys to financial health. The diagnostic process involved is similar in
many respects to that of a medical check up: the aim is to improve the
organisation's/ individual's financial wellbeing.
Sometimes all that is required is the verification that a financial instrument is fairly priced.
At other times a more extensive analysis may be required.
Financial Diagnostics undertakes financial analysis designed to
determine what is required by companies or industry members, ranging
from general diagnostics [e.g. export strategies] to specifics [e.g.
the purchase of capital equipment].
Benchmarking is closely tied to Diagnostics because it provides the industry-specific - or grower-specific focus.
benchmarks apply to the industry as a whole, others to units within the
industry and yet others to individuals such as growers or pastoralists.
can be set to suit individual requirements, including, strategic
benchmarks [e.g. to do no worse than a certain level of profit] and
pro-active benchmarks which identify entry levels that provide
profitable opportunities in volatile market conditions.
3. Value Migration
migration" is a continuous process involving the transfer of value
identified in one situation across the industry and for individuals
within an industry.
It is a process of leveraging from successes in one area to add value and profitability in others.
Controlling bank costs and currency fees
We understand this and have designed our services to help exporters ensure that you donít pay too much or receive too little.
We take back from the banks and return to exporters earning the money in the first place.
We also help to identify opportunities to enhance your returns without increasing your exposure to foreign currencies.
We do this by:
- Ensuring that bank exchange rates and fees are fair and reasonable.
- Assisting with contract negotiations involving foreign currency payments and receipts.
- Advising on protection against exchange rate movements
Things that we donít do
Why use us
donít forecast exchange rates. Our protection strategies are based on
your exchange rate exposures and your unique situation, not on whether
we believe the exchange rate is rising or falling.
financial institutions, we donít sell products. We are ambivalent as to
which products are used for protecting against exchange rate movements.
Sometimes the best protection results from natural offsets in payments
and receipts that come at no cost.
- We do not speculate on exchange rate movements on our own or your behalf.
- We are independent of all financial institutions.
- We will talk your language. We translate bank language into English.
- We identify and quantify hidden margins.
- We choose the lowest cost provider of your needs among the financial institutions.
donít act as principal to any trade. We act as an intermediary between
you and the financial institution. You therefore have no financial
exposure to Applied Financial Diagnostics.
- We do not take unilateral decisions. All decisions are made by you.
- The pricing policy for our services is simple and transparent. It is not based on the number of transactions you do.